Asking for information
  
What time is it?


It is ten o´clock.


What are you doing?

Where is Peter?


Do you want a clue?


Can you give me a clue?


What day is it today?
Who is missing?


What do you think?


-I think...


Are you a baby?


-No, I´m not.


Do you agree?


-Yes, I do.


-No, I don´t.


Have you finished?


-Yes, I have.


-No, I haven’t


Can I drink some water, please?


What's the matter with you?


Are you ready?


-Ready, steady, go!


Are you sure?


-Yes, I am.


-No, I´m not.


Can you help me, please?


Can I help you?


Why are we here?


-We are here to learn.


What does it mean?


-I don´t know.


Whose pencil is this?


How do you say that in English?


Do you understand?


-I don't understand.


Do you want to answer question 3?


Whose turn is it to read?


Has anyone got an extra pencil for…?


Who knows?


Why were you absent last Friday?


Can you collect the notebooks, please?


Who is the helper today?


What does “chair” mean?


How do you say “X” in English?
How do you spell that?