Hello!
Good morning.
How are you?
I´m fine, thank you.
Can I have a pencil, please?
Here you are.
Thank you.
You are welcome.
Sit down!
Stand up!
Can I come in?
Can I go to the toilet, please?
Yes, you can.
No, you can´t.
Flush the toilet, please!
Come on!
Hurry up!
Go on!
I have a pain in my leg.
Once again.
Stop talking!
Quiet, please!
Line up!
No pushing!
Don´t cut in line.
What time is it?
It is ten o´clock.
What are you doing?
Where is Peter?
What day is it today?
Who is missing?
Tidy up!
Listen to me, please.
Look at me.

What do you think?
I think...
Do you agree?
Yes, I do.
No, I don´t.
Open your book at page 7.
Have you finished?
Yes, I have.
No I haven´t.
Close the door, please.
Don´t shout!
Don´t pick your nose!
How disgusting!
Open the door, please.
Can you start reading, please?
It´s play time.
Cut it out.
Write your name.
Read and answer.
Can I drink some water, please?
Look out!
Pick up the papers!
We are wasting our time!
What's the matter with you?
It doesn't matter.
Sorry!
We are in a hurry!
I´m watching you!

Stop fiddling around with that!
Behave yourself, please!
Are you a baby?
No, I´m not.
Think about it.
Are you sure?
Yes, I am.
No, I´m not.
Can you help me , please?
Can I help you?
That´s a good idea!
He didn't do it on purpose.
Don´t be noisy.
Thank you, you are very kind.
Don´t stand up.
I'm sorry.
Don´t worry.
Put your hand up.
Wait a minute!
I can´t find my pencil.
Look for it.
Think about it.
Listen carefully.
Are you ready?

Ready, steady, go!
I´m getting angry.
Look at the picture.
Why are we here?
We are here to learn.
Don´t bounce the ball!
Of course!
You must do it!
You mustn´t do it!
Little by little.
Ready, steady, go!
Write yor name at the top of the page.
Don´t forget it.
What does it mean?
I don´t know.
Whose pencil is this?
How do you say that in English?
I can´t see.
Can you move, please?
Let´s underline...
Write down your homework in your datebook.
Very good.
That's very good.
Well done.
That's nice.
I like that.
You did a great job.
Fantastic!
Right!
That's right.
That's correct.
Fold the piece of paper in half.
I'm waiting for you to be quiet.
You just need a pencil and a rubber.
It's time to finish.
Let's check the answers.
Do you understand?
I don't understand.



You have five minutes to do this.
Go back to your places.
Just a moment, please.
Do exercise 10 on page 23 .
Do your homework, please.
Sorry, that was my fault.
You're blocking the way.
Let's sing a song.
Do you want to answer question 3?
Whose turn is it to read?
Next one, please.
Let me explain what I want you to do.
Come on, have a try.
Try again.
Fill in the missing words.
Fill in the gaps.
Let´s summarize.
That's interesting!
Don't worry about it.
Have a nice weekend.
Not quite right.
That's exactly the point.
Do you want a clue?
Can you give me a clue?
Don't take any notice of her.
Don't take any notice of him.
That doesn´t count!
It´s not funny!
Take one and pass it back.
Don´t translate literally.
Cut it in half.
Put all your things away.
Has anyone got an extra pencil for…?
Please, line up quietly by the door.
Who knows it?
Speak in a quiet voice.
Good afternoon.
Good evening
Why were you absent yesterday?
Can you collect the notebooks, please?
Who is the helper today? 
Tear out a piece of paper from your notebook.
Don´t crumple your worksheet.
That doesn´t count.
I forgot to do it.
I will not let you down.
Be careful, don´t get your clothes dirty!
Let´s go.
Lay your book on your table.
One by one.
Two by two.
In pairs.
In groups of three.
What are you waiting for?
Can I have a piece of paper to clean my nose?..
Cut the piece of paper into two.

I can't read your writing..

I don´t like this writing.
I like your writing.
Don´t interrupt me, please.
I need to be able to speak without interruption.
Read and match.
Complete the sentence.
Describe the picture.
Circle the correct answer.
Label the picture.
Follow the instructions and draw.
Draw and colour.
Cut out and glue.
Complete the diagram.
Circle the odd one out.
Match the sentences halves.
Do you remember?
Yes, I do.
No, I don´t.
I can´t remember.
Choose one.
Find and circle.
Sit up properly!
Sit up straight!
Cut out the frayed edge.
Is this seat free?
Is this seat taken?
Is the toilet engaged?
You have skipped a line.
If you don't know a word,
look it up in the dictionary.
What have I just explained?
In first place, listen and then repeat.
Listen and number.
Listen and circle.
Can you give me a hand? 
Be quiet as you leave;
other classes are still working.

Do you want me to tell you a story?

What did I tell you?
It has nothing to do with that.